For Our Clients
- Hygiene Items
- Food Support (formerly Food Stamps) do not pay for non-food items. For clients on a tight budget, toilet paper, paper towels, soap, shampoo, toothpaste, sanitary napkins and other toiletries can be difficult to obtain. Unopened samples from hotels are welcome as well as household sizes.
- Household Appliances
- Can openers, plates, glasses, cutlery and other household items are always needed and in short supply.
- Pet Food
- Pets need food, too! Help keep pets with their owners while they get back on their feet
For the Shelf
- Bags (paper or plastic)
- We use as many as 200 bags a day; that's a lot of bags. When donations lag, we purchase these at close to market rate.
- We could use computers both for the food shelf and to distribute to clients. We'd prefer at least 1 GHz with Windows XP or Mac OS.